When you can use nearly all your fingers on one hand to count the number of children who belong to you, the expectation of a day of appreciation goes waaaaay up. The precious homemade cards you’ve been tucking away as keepsakes are darling, but you’ve reached a point of needing a little more. Know what I mean? For those of us moms lucky enough to have a partner in crime, this usually requires a responsible adult to step in and buy something special. But as it turns out, he’s not a mind reader. So give him some hints. And by that, I mean send him links to what you want. ‘Cause you deserve all the love this May 13, girlfriend.
Today, I’ve sourced some things at different price points that I would personally love to wake up to on Mother’s Day. The list below reads left to right, top to bottom. Happy hinting!
- Especially for those of us who are mothers of daughters, the affirmations they receive about who they are begin with us. I love this tee from Our Sacred Women. This bag is also divine.
- I am going to keep putting Le Papier on my gift list until somebody gets me a piece of silhouette jewelry. These beautiful lockets are the newest thing I am obsessing over, but the charm necklaces and bracelets and home art pieces are also amazing. Nothing says motherhood like a silhouette of our little people.
- I am loving how the mid-cench movement is bring a lot of plant life into the home. I adore my growing fiddle fig, but want to add some more foliage to my decor. This snake plant from Amazon could be just the thing. For under $30, I’d say it’s pretty perfect.
- We mamas shouldn’t be tied to our phones, but when we use them, the case ought to look cute. This new design from Kate Spade is darling and will carry us right into summer.
- A coveted piece by Lindsay Letters, I so want to have a multi-month acrylic calendar on my wall this year. With a wide selection of sizes and frame choices, this organizational beauty could work in nearly any space. Because when you’re a taxi driver—I mean mother—there’s a whole lot to keep track of on any given week.
- Let’s be honest. Our dream is to lie on a beach this summer with no interruptions. But the kids and the sandcastles are calling, so we can at least look stylish and protect our skin in an easy beach hat. This one doubles as a floppy for your Farmers Market runs, too.
- I love the Viriginia-based company Meanwhile Back on the Farm. We’ve introduced you to their vegetable-dyed totes in the Company Memo, but this saddle leather clutch has my name on it. The teal zipper gives it an extra pop and puts it right at the top of my Mother’s Day list.
- I love shopping as much as the next girl, but sometimes I just have to go with what I have. After all, we mamas are much more likely to buy our children all the fashion trends while depriving our own closets. In walks Cladwell, an online style platform offering to help you create more outfits with fewer items. You can try Cladwell free for 3 days; the cost is $7.99 per month after that. I’ll take a 3-month subscription, please!
- You all know I love the Charlottesville City Market. Often, by the time I have shopped the vendors and eaten my way through my budget, I’ve forgotten what I bought. Did I get the eggs? What about the radishes? This net bag makes it easy to see what you have and is the perfect accessory on a Saturday morn. For $22, it’s worth it.
Leave a Reply