Happy Labor Day! I hope you are enjoying a well-deserved moment of rest from whatever your typical Monday looks like. I’ve had fun over the weekend taking a peek at some of my favorite retailers to find the best Labor Day deals for you. Check ’em out while you have a brief window of time before your backyard barbeque plans begin. Listings correlate with the collage above going left to right, top to bottom. Enjoy!
- This darling forest green pump with whimsical pompom trim is from Boden, a London-based company that has gained popularity across the pond. All pieces (women, children, baby) are 20% off today plus free shipping and returns on orders over $49. Cheers.
- Tiny Prints has introduced a Limited Edition Collection and this stationery from San Fransisco artist Tobias Tovera is both modern and vibrant. All Tiny Prints orders are 30% off today using offer code SUMMERFUN30.
- If you haven’t heard of Third Love yet, do yourself a favor and go to their website immediately. They allow every customer to try their bra for 30 days ABSOLUTELY FREE. Simply fill out a 5-minute fit survey on the website, then order their recommended size (they have half-cup sizes—ah-mazing) and they’ll ship it to you right away. Wear it, wash it, and if you’re not satisfied, exchange it or send it back; they donate used bras to many charities across the U.S. I seriously love this company and their 24/7 bra is the best I’ve ever worn! Today, they are offering 20% off select items like this one in Midnight Plum. Use offer code LABORDAY20.
- I’m a sucker for babies in one-piece rompers and Tea Collection has the corner on the market. Their globally-inspired fashion for littles is soft, long-lasting, and comes at a fair price point. I love the colors of the Claire Romper shown above. Everything on the site is 20% off using offer code HALOFALL.
- Swapping out pillows is a simple way to go from summer to fall and today’s deal from West Elm makes it easier than ever. The pattern on this ikat pillow has me swooning (and searching for some free real estate on my couch)! West Elm is offering a Buy More, Save More event with up to 30% off your entire purchase with code HUGESALE.
- How many more years will I covet this fall soup tureen before I finally bite the bullet and buy it? Williams Sonoma’s Labor Day deal of 20% off and free shipping may just be just the excuse I need. Use offer code FALL.
- Gap’s site-wide sale brings this yummy fall dress down to just a little over $40. What’s not to love about that? All Gap merchandise is 40% off today with free shipping. No exceptions or exclusions.
- If you haven’t heard of Lindsay Letters, you must spend a little time peeking around on her website and IG feed. A calligrapher/graphic designer/painter, Lindsay creates meaningful artwork for the home. I am especially in love with her abstract canvas collection and this one titled Peppermint Moss is my absolute favorite. Lindsay’s entire site is 15% off today with offer code LABORDAY17.
- Every once in a blue moon (or a few weeks after a solar eclipse), JCrew will offer 30% off your entire purchase. This makes my heart so happy, and this holiday weekend they’re at it again. Add to it my fall rewards, a birthday gift card, and an extra 20% off coupon they sent with my last purchase, and I bought this gorgeous camel open-front sweater-blazer for a whopping $3.80. Y’all.